Yearly across the starting of Might, CRN releases their highly-anticipated Girls of the Channel Record. And yearly, an increasing number of girls world wide—and from Cisco—are acknowledged for his or her channel experience and imaginative and prescient.
This yr’s checklist is just not solely the biggest but, however the variety of Cisco leaders who have been named to CRN’s 2022 Girls of the Channel checklist is probably the most ever at 38! I’m extremely proud and humbled to have so many wonderful girls leaders as colleagues and pals.
Clearly, Cisco is effectively represented this yr, so let’s check out who’s on the checklist.
Girls of the Channel Energy 100
First, I’d like to increase an enormous congratulations to Alexandra Zagury, Vice President, Accomplice Managed Providers and aaS Gross sales; Julia Chen, Vice President, International Accomplice Transformation; and Jose van Dijk, Vice President, Accomplice Efficiency and Operations; for being named to CRN’s Energy 100 Record. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Girls of the Channel Record and is awarded to feminine executives whose insights, imaginative and prescient, and affect assist propel the channel ahead. And there’s no doubt these three nice leaders are pure Channel Energy!
Recognition like this isn’t doable with out our companions and our leaders who’re extraordinarily dedicated to the Cisco associate group. Our companions’ success drives us to be daring, innovate, hearken to your suggestions, and most significantly make a optimistic influence with our clients.
2022 Girls of the Channel
Along with the leaders named to the Energy 100 Record, one other 35 Cisco colleagues made CRN’s 2022 Girls of the Channel Record.
- Alba San Martin, Senior Director, LatAm Accomplice Group
- Amy Smith, Director, Americas Collaboration Accomplice Gross sales and Engineering
- Grace Lo, Director, Worldwide Accomplice Group
- Jennifer Craine, Operations Director, West Accomplice Gross sales
- Julie Thomas, Sr Director, International Accomplice Packages & Incentives
- Michelle McCrea, Chief, Accomplice Gross sales: Main Digital Transformation & Enterprise End result GTM / Distribution Gross sales
- Christy Prepare dinner Olcese, Director, Americas Meraki Accomplice & Distribution Group
- Haley Montgomery, Nationals Accomplice Advertising and marketing Supervisor
- Cathy Holmes, Managing Director, Cisco Cloud and Hosted, Americas at Cisco
- Linda D’Amico, Sr. Director, Cisco Refresh + Cisco Capital Compliance Lead
- Malu Inexperienced, Enterprise Growth Supervisor, Gross sales, Americas
- Alexa Trifilo, Director, International Collaboration Accomplice Gross sales
- Alexandra Della Sera, Supervisor, Cybersecurity Accomplice Group
- Alison Stahl, Director, Americas Safety Channel & Acceleration
- Anita Kotagiri, Director, Technique & Planning and Chief of Employees, International Accomplice Transformation
- Rituparna Lahiri, Enterprise Growth Supervisor
- Cathleen Ventura, Accomplice Enterprise Growth Gross sales Specialist, SD-WAN
- Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Supplier Elevate, Chief, International Accomplice Group
- Kristyn Hogan, VP, Collaboration Accomplice Gross sales
- Heather Collins, Director, Cloud & Ecosystem Staff, Americas Accomplice Group
- Vicki Batka, VP, APJC Accomplice Gross sales
- Rhonda Henley, Senior Director, Strategic Companions
- Cindra Ford, Director, Technique, Planning & Operations, International Accomplice Packages Staff
- Jeanne Quinn, Director, Accomplice Digital Engagement, International Accomplice Advertising and marketing
- Christine Otts, Director, Advertising and marketing Velocity and Accomplice Packages, International Accomplice Advertising and marketing
- Hope Galley, International Channel Chief, Meraki
- Debbie Clasen, Director, Transformation Amplification
- Poonam Advani, International Distribution Gross sales, X-Structure GTM Technique Lead
- Luxy Thuraisingam, Head of International Accomplice Advertising and marketing
- Kerri Lampard, APJC Accomplice Structure Gross sales GTM and Engineering Director
- Elisabeth de Dobbeleer, VP, EMEAR Accomplice Gross sales
- Isabella Yani, AppDynamics Space Gross sales Director, GES and ASP West
- Dana Miller, Safety Accomplice Advertising and marketing, International Staff Lead
- Lauren Cutler, Director of Channel Gross sales, AppDynamics
- Purvi Ruparel, Director of Channel Technique and Operations, AppDynamics
These 38 girls symbolize among the finest and brightest relating to channel thought management, but they symbolize solely a fraction of the various different ladies and men throughout Cisco who’re dedicated to our companions’ success.
I´m humbled and blessed to be a part of such a strong and various group. Congratulations once more to our Cisco girls of the channel leaders. Please be a part of me in celebrating with them within the feedback under and on social media! #WOTC22
See the total checklist of
We’d love to listen to what you assume. Ask a Query, Remark Beneath, and Keep Linked with #CiscoPartners on social!