Change Log: Model 1.45
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an outline of all efficiency and UI adjustments made to the Bitfinex buying and selling platform. For an outline of all earlier adjustments, please seek advice from weblog.bitfinex.com/class/changelogs.
- The Orders and Order Historical past part now helps sorting by leverage and collateral
- Addition of UnionPay icon to Mercuryo cost processor
- Improved worth decimals illustration for minimal precision within the order e book
- Improved the refill paper buying and selling stability: add required, non-negative subject validation
- Addition of recent token icons, together with Polytrade, Gala, Shyft, Theta, Stargate and Luxo
- Enchancment to the referral code CSV export format for the Affiliate Program
- Elimination of size checking limits for Fast Submit function on Bitfinex Pulse
- Duplicate “New Commerce Desk” possibility now not displaying on the Bitfinex Commerce Desk web page
- Optimized modifying mode view in Bitfinex Commerce Desk
- Derivatives* pockets label replace on the Balances web page when choosing Derivatives foreign money
- Up to date Balances title translation
- Mounted situation of funding value swap being hidden when translated textual content is simply too lengthy
- Mounted situation of JPY equal displaying incorrect quantity underneath the Balances pie chart
- Mounted specific wire for OpenPayd withdrawals
*The derivatives platform is offered by iFinex Monetary Applied sciences Restricted. References to Bitfinex Derivatives on this put up are references to iFinex Monetary Applied sciences Restricted.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to permit full entry to the options offered by Bitfinex. Study extra about our API documentation right here.